There are two things in life I don’t think I could survive without. They would be oatmeal and chocolate. Oatmeal is the perfect solution for a quick, yet healthy breakfast. And chocolate, well, we have a long, delicious history. 😉 This breakfast will fill you up and satisfy your sweet tooth any day.
Prep Time: 2 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Ingredients (1 Serving)
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1-2 tsp truvia or other natural sweetener
- 1 tbsp (or more!) vegan dark chocolate chips for garnish
- Microwave oats and water for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix in the cocoa powder and sweetener.
- Microwave for another 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with chocolate chips and any additional toppings as wanted.